Oct 29, 2007

My Favorite Stuffs (I hate the word "things")

(not written in any specific order)

My children, Red Chinese pillows, All of France and Italy, Brayten's endless questions, a well written sentence, Certain old hipsters, Western lakes, Western rivers, Highway #1 down the California coast, Loyal friends, Pieces of bark from the river, Registered Quarter horses, My sister Becky's blue eyes, The smell of Cedar and wet sagebrush, Airports, My mom's tears, Silk sheets, My dad's voice, Curled up puppies, Leather, Deer tracks, Green grass, Purring kittens, Pine trees, Saddles, Elk bugling in the fall, Drift boats, Navajo saddle blankets, Megan's laugh, Rodeos, rodeos, rodeos, Cameras, Spring, Mini Coopers, Sharpened pencils, Beau's sincere smile, Fast grocery checkers, birds (except magpies and buzzards), Mashed potatoes with chicken gravy, The way Taylor cocks his head when he's listening, cold water, guitars, art museums, fresh snow, honest talking, deep sleep, long long long horse rides in the mountains, Jackson Hole Pass, Parker's shy duck of his head, my dad's straight back, walk, and direct look into my eyes;
To be continued . . . (forever)